Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Outer Space Is Not All It's Cracked Up To Be.......

It's been a while and I know many people have been by to see new work and get general updates.  In late May I posted just before going to shoot Lara and Paul's wedding.  It was a stunning event and one could not help but be moved to tears by the presence of their love.  While that is a compelling story, I do want to add that I got back sometime ago and have only been busy shooting, otherwise you would have seen an update sooner.

Contrary to rumor, I have not been beamed up or anything : )

I'm shooting 40+ wedding this year and have an array of other gigs mixed in.  I'm on the verge of a flurry of posting as Production has been churning along.  I want to invite you, whether your an existing client, just stopping by, shopping for a wedding photographer; even my mom is welcome, all of you, please drop me line.

Look later today for Lara and Paul........it was an amazing day.

No comments: